Tophill is committed to the privacy of our client information, and this policy details what may be collected of any personal information acquired or obtained through use of our website.
WHAT WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address, telephone and fax numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Responding to inquiries and questions about our company and products and services.
- Record keeping of client/ “TopHill” business transactions and communications.
- To ensure security access to our website is identified.
- Maintain a database profile for the future development of client requirements, interest, and servicing access.
- To send information relating to products and services “TopHill” provides.
Confidentiality and Security of collected information: “TopHill” has implemented the use of security equipment and safeguard procedures to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of information. Our company seeks to ensure all secure methods and practices to protect information, however, our company cannot guarantee total protection from the Internet from hackers or any misuse of the internet.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
At anytime, any client may request access to information collected of the identified client in respect to: Reasonable belief or concerns of the obtained individual information and all requests are sent to: [email protected].
To further change, correct, or update relevant individual information that may be inaccurate, or in any way misleading, or incomplete, please further send contact information request of change to: [email protected]. TopHill will then correct or amend the information request and or give any notice of a request decline and explanation as to why.